1. Photo Magic Booth will arrive at event venue approximately one hour before scheduled rental start time to setup equipment and make sure that everything is operational. If client chooses to start the photo booth before their original start time their rental duration will start at that moment.
2. Each booking will consist of 2×6 strip prints unless client request 4×6 prints for an additional fee.
3. Each photo booth session prints out two 2×6 prints. One copy will go into client’s photo album. The other copy will be given to their guest. Duplicate prints can be purchased. If client orders duplicate prints, additional prints can be printed out at client’s guest request. (Ex. If 4 people took a photo together, all 4 will receive a copy at their request.)
4. If client orders 4×6 prints instead of 2×6 prints only 1 full 4×6 print will be printed out per session. Client can choose to keep the 4×6 print for their photo album, or client can choose to give the 4×6 print to their guest. If client would like a photo album and give a 1 copy to their guest per session they can pay $50.
5. If client would like to add duplicate prints to a 4×6 rental there is an additional $50 fee (Photo Album Included).
6. It is the sole responsibility of the client to secure permission of the event venue for Photo Magic Booth to setup and operate the Photo Booth at this event. The Photo Booth requires approximately 10ft by 10ft shaded space (table space included), and requires access to a 120-volt electrical outlet. The photo booth cannot be directly in the sun. The client is responsible to inform Photo Magic Booth of any restrictions at the site that may affect the setup or operation of the Photo Booth and/or Photo Magic Booth ability to adequately perform their duties. The client understands that such restrictions may adversely affect the overall experience and/or quality of photos, and that Photo Magic Booth is not responsible for the consequences of such restrictions.
7. Photo Magic Booth takes the utmost care regarding equipment function, photo quality, and printing. However, due to the nature of technology, some downtime may occur. Photo Magic Booth guarantees its equipment to be operational at least 80% of the scheduled rental time, and will refund a pro-rated amount of the rental price for any downtime beyond this caused by equipment malfunction.
8. In the event Photo Magic Booth fails to comply with the terms of this agreement, Photo Magic Booth will only be liable for funds received.
9. Client agrees to indemnify Photo Magic Booth against any and all liability from any claims, actions, suits, costs, damages or liabilities including but not limited to liability for personal injury of any person at the event, and/or property damage. Client acknowledges that it shall be responsible for any damage or loss to the Provider’s Equipment caused by any misuse of the Provider’s Equipment by Client or its guest.
10. Minors (under 13) may not operate the photo booth unless accompanied by parent/guardian over the age of 18.
11. Photo Magic Booth reserves all rights to the photographs captured during event and may use for demonstration, publication, and/or other purposes. Original media and copyrights remain the exclusive property of Photo Magic Booth.
12. Any individual aspects or particular requests should be made prior to your signing this agreement.
This agreement incorporates the entire understanding of the parties. Any modifications of this agreement must be in writing and signed by both parties.
13. This agreement shall be governed by the law of the state of California.
14. Payments shall be due at the following times: $100 initial deposit; the remaining balance is due upon arrival to your event.
If event is cancelled, the client will forfeit the non-refundable deposit. However, this deposit may be applied with no penalties to a later available date agreed upon by Photo Magic Booth and the client within 120 days of cancellation date. If no later date is available, the deposit is forfeited to Photo Magic Booth.
15. If Photo Magic Booth cancels the contract due to illness or a non-compliant Client (Client violates any terms of the Contract), Photo Magic Booth will refund all of the deposit received.
16. A $100 non-refundable deposit and complete booking form is required to reserve your event date. Final payment is due on the day of your event. Any failure to make timely payments or form completion may result in cancellation of this contract.
17. Please note that you may be required to book for more than 3 hours and a travel fee may apply based on your event date or location.
18. Photo booths are dispersed upon availability. Client agrees if they have not specified photo booth type, they will receive a booth based on what’s available (no extra charges applied). In the event of clients requested booth style is out of service, Client agrees to accept a photo booth based on availability.
19. Photo album styles (colors & designs) are given upon availability.
20. We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal, Cash App, Venmo, Check, or Cash.
21. In the event of Photo Magic Booth receiving a bad check or non-payment. The client agrees to pay Photo Magic Booth $10 extra per day of non-payment. The client agrees to pay for bank fees applied to Photo Magic Booth as well.
22. Client agrees to keep a printed copy of Photo Magic Booth’s Terms of Service as a reference in case of any discrepancies.